Registering an Exness account is a really quick and easy process that can be done within minutes. The video tutorial below can show you how to register your Exness account and Personal Area, or read on for a step-by-step guide.
How to register on the web
- Visit Exness.com
- Click on Open Account.
- Select your country of residence; this cannot be changed and will dictate which payment services are available to you.
- Enter your email address.
- Create a password for your Exness account following the guidelines shown.
- Enter a partner code (optional), which will link your Exness account to a partner in the Exness Partnership program.
Note: in the case of an invalid partner code, this entry field will be cleared so that you can try again.
- Tick the box declaring you are not a citizen or resident of the US, if this applies to you.
- Click Continue once you have provided all the required information
Congratulations, you have successfully registered a new Exness Account and will be taken to your new Personal Area.
Registering with Exness can be done at any time, even right now!
Creating a new trading account
By default, a real trading account and a demo trading account (both for MT5) are created in your new Personal Area; but it is possible to open new trading accounts.
- From your new Personal Area, click Open New Account in the ‘My Accounts’ area.
- Choose from the available trading account types, and whether you prefer a real or demo account.
- The next screen presents the following settings:
- Another chance to select a Real or Demo account.
- A choice between MT4 and MT5 trading terminals.
- Set your Max Leverage.
- Choose your account currency (note that this cannot be changed for this trading account once set).
- Create a nickname for this trading account.
- Set a trading account password.
Click Create an Account once you are satisfied with your settings.
- Your new trading account will show up in the ‘My Accounts’ tab.
Congratulations, you’ve opened a new trading account.