[vc_row][vc_column][vc_text_separator title=”Uniform description” color=”blue” el_width=”80″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]DRESSCODE
All students at West End are expected to abide by our uniform code. There are no exceptions. Uniforms should be neat, clean, and in good repair. Students’ personal appearance should reflect a respect for their school and the community. Students are expected to dress in a manner that is not distracting to teachers and/or other students. Hats/caps are not permitted.
Shoes should be well fitting, completely attached to the feet and must conform to the dress code. Bare feet or slippers are not allowed.
General Guidelines for all:
Color: Black paired with white socks
- Boys’ Party and Play Moccasins, Loafers, sneakers or Slip-On – (leather or suede)
- Condition: Uniforms should be in good condition and not be ripped or in obvious disrepair. The length of the girl’s skirt must be no shorter than three inches above the back creases of the knee.
JEWELRY, MAKE-UP & HAIR
- No jewelry is to be worn with the uniform or brought to school.
- Only watches and small, stud earrings (for girls) for pierced ears are permitted. Make up and/or nail polish are not to be worn to school.
- Boys: Hair must be neat and cut short – No designs or Mohawk hair style is permitted
- Girls: Hair accessories (Ribbons) should remain in keeping with the uniform – navy, black, white hair ties only. No beads or hair extensions in single braids are permitted. Only in corn rows or low cut is allowed.
- Sneakers are required for all PE classes – Velcro or shoe laced sneakers are permitted.